Ardent and open-minded graduate student with over seven years of experience as a graphics and gameplay programmer.
Skilled at operating a wide range of platforms (Windows / Linux / Android / iOS) and various game engines.
• Developed multi-threaded physics simulator for Prime Engine to generate plenty of consecutive rigid body objects. (C++)
• Built DirectX 11 renderer & compute shader (HLSL) for parallel gravity & elasticity simulation of particles.
• Made full body, partial body, and additive animation sequence systems to handle various skeletal animations using FBX models.
• Improved performance & accuracy of the touch-based gesture recognition system with a bit-comparison approach. (C#)
• Created usability logging tools & in-house asynchronous game logging server (Node.js, MariaDB).
• Developed user data saving methods & potion crafting systems (C#, JSON, Unity).
• Managed sub-projects with Perforce and successfully delivered the final project.
• Designed & implemented to provide emotional help for children with weaker immune systems.
• Created virtual pets' behavior-tree (AI), 3D models, animations, and hand gesture recognition systems.
• Researched & used Lumin SDK, Magic Leap One (AR device), and Unreal Engine 4.
• Efficiently managed & presented project progress at USC CM & BHC and USC GamePipe Laboratory.
• Made real time procedural 3D tree model generating tool for level designers. (C++, OpenGL)
• Developed L-system structure, 3D model generator, renderer, shader (GLSL) and user interface.
• Used our own method to generate L-system sentence and build model generator.
• Built web application and developed Node.js backend.
• Collaborated as a 3D graphics & game-play programmer.
• Created VFX shaders, particles, menus, and character movement systems with UE4.
• Made, presented, and exhibited autonomous simulation model as a team leader.
• Built electronic circuit of autonomous car model with Raspberry Pi SBC & sensor modules.
• Embedded (Raspberry Pi) / Linux / C++ (GCC) / OpenCV / Machine Learning / A.I. Programming.
• Won Dean's Award.
• Attended as an Instructor in the 3D programming group community.
• Gave introductory lesson on how to use Vulkan, the new graphic API.
• Created free OpenGL lessons for students & workers in the GIS industry.
• Provided tactical training through the Tactical Training Center in Army Education Command.
• Participated in the UFG training as ROK US Combined Forces Command.
• Used & improved tactical training software for warfighting simulation.
• Developed Fractal SDK (2D game engine) by using C++ language, SDL, OpenGL libraries.
• Built PC & mobile games with UDK & Unity Game Engine. (UE3, Unity 3D, C#, JS)
GPA: 3.88 (current average)
[ Courses Taken ]
>> CSCI 580 : 3-D Graphics and Rendering
>> CSCI 538 : Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality
>> CSCI 571 : Web Technologies
>> CSCI 522 : Game Engine Development
>> CSCI 529 : Advanced Game Projects
Making games, playing drums, and 3D modeling and printing are my favorite hobbies
because I can share my feelings and thoughts with others, and it can bring me new ideas.
I also like swimming and playing badminton and table tennis with friends.
Mahatma Gandhi — 'Almost anything you do is insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.'